- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
As the most important trade fair for the green economic sector by the Arabian Gulf, IPM Dubai attracted 4,178 visitors. That corresponds to a growth rate of nearly seven percent. The visitors included, in particular, purchasers from the United Arab Emirates, their neighbouring countries and the Far East. They found what they were looking for on the booths of 103 exhibitors from 20 countries which presented their products and services along the entire value added chain in horticulture - including plants, horticultural technology, floristry, garden features, logistics, plant maintenance as well as equipment for horticulture and landscaping.
International joint participation booths from seven countries at IPM Dubai
The international status of IPM Dubai was underpinned, amongst other aspects, by the official joint participation booths from China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Germany, India, the Netherlands and Sri Lanka. On the German joint booth alone, twelve firms showed their products with the "Made in Germany" seal of quality. The Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture promoted the joint appearance of the German exhibitors. With a view to Expo Dubai 2020, IPM Dubai offered new chances to all the participants: Large-scale construction projects are in full swing, new hotels are being built and public parks are being created. Thus, there is a rising need for products and services for everything to do with horticulture.
The highlights in the supporting programme of IPM Dubai included the presentation made by the Trade Association of German Florists - Federal Association which, together with the floranow online marketplace, combined European floral design with Arab lifestyle. Furthermore, a horticultural tour of the Dubai Miracle Garden and keynote speeches on topical subjects in horticulture awaited the exhibitors and the visitors. Particular attention was attracted, amongst other events, by a Barbecue Seminar with representatives of the Barbecue Industry Association Grill.
On the occasion of the opening of IPM Dubai on December 5, Thomas Kufen, Lord Mayor of Essen, Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen, and Ingo Klöver, Managing Director of planetfair Dubai, gave the official starting signal and visited selected exhibitors. IPM Dubai is a foreign subsidiary of IPM Essen at Messe Essen. Moreover, Essen's Lord Mayor used his stay in the United Arab Emirates for a meeting with his counterparts from Dubai.
WOP Dubai - World of Perishables
With WOP Dubai - World of Perishables, the leading trade fair for fresh goods in the Middle East which attracted 5,482 visitors took place parallel to IPM Dubai. 221 exhibitors from 35 countries presented, amongst other items, fruit and vegetables, technical equipment as well as further products and services relating to all aspects of goods security, transport, trading and service for temperature-sensitive goods. The joint participation booths encompassed official appearances of exhibitors from Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, China, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Kenya, Moldova, Morocco and the Netherlands.
The coming period of the duo of fairs consisting of IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai will take place in the Dubai World Trade Centre from October 1 to 3, 2018.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-02 Mysterious opening of third Tulip Trade Event
- 2018-02-28 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 2018-02-27 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 2018-02-26 Winner drone raffle IPM Essen Van Krimpen announced
- 2018-02-23 US (IL): Global flower market comes to World Floral Expo
- 2018-02-22 US (IL): Presentations on trends and marketing at WFE
- 2018-02-21 Netherlands: Inspiration Zone at the IFTF 2018
- 2018-02-20 Floradecora 2018: the right flowers and plants for all styles
- 2018-02-19 HortiContact about to kick off in the Netherlands
- 2018-02-16 Myplant & Garden: fourth edition in less than a week
- 2018-02-15 Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-life
- 2018-02-14 US (CA): WaterPulse to exhibit at 2018 Spring Trials
- 2018-02-13 IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
- 2018-02-12 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 2018-02-09 South African delegation visits HortiContact
- 2018-02-08 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 2018-02-07 AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
- 2018-02-06 New helleborus in ‘Joie de vivre’ series
- 2018-02-05 Chrysal reveals new innovations at IPM Essen
- 2018-02-02 Turkish Exporters at IPM Essen 2018