Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Earley forecasts 2018/19 color trendsThe power of colour trends is growing year-on-year and for 2018/19, colour confidence looks set to grow. Designed to help growers, retailers and landscape designers stay ahead, Earley colour experts have revealed four key trends in the Earley Ornamentals colour trends forecast for 2018/19.
Commenting on this year’s colour trends forecast, Earley Ornamentals managing director, Simon Earley said: “It’s all about staying ahead in today’s challenging retail environment and we’re doing everything we can to assist our customers and ensure they’re growing the right product and colours.
“These are four very different but distinct trends that we predict will be strong for the 2018/19 season and we’ve illustrated each one with a range of commercial options from the Earley plant portfolio."
Earth - redefining nature in a striking, modern way
Chic and minimalist in style, this contemporary trend is striking. Tall dramatic plants combined with climbers, bushy and bedding plants creates a natural visual of contrasting heights and colours.
Now - hints of the Mediterranean for alfresco living spaces
Inspired by the bold earthy colours of the Mediterranean, this colour theme is rich, vibrant and luxurious, complementing the UK’s ever-growing garden design trend for alfresco living spaces.
Reinvented - Eclectic, fun take on country garden chic
Eclectic and fun, this garden colour trend combines hippy and country chic. Inspired by colourful folk art, eccentric accents can be created using shocking saturated oranges, bright blooms and vivid pinks set against subtle paler tones.
Timeless - a classically delicate, fragrantly textured garden
Fit for royalty, this traditional romantic look is awash with pinks and purples reflecting classic 18th century France, particularly lending itself to creating a fragrant garden. Delicate neutrals mix beautifully with ornate violets, rich colours and smoky greens and blues.
Click here to see the full Earley Ornamentals 2018/19 Colour Confidence Trends.
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.