Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MI): Resources for young plant growersMichigan State University Extension has published numerous articles recently that are excellent resources for greenhouse growers starting the new spring season. The resources for the new season include: a start-up checklist, five considerations when starting a new season, and MSU Extension’s 2018 disease and insect management recommendations. In addition, faculty and outreach specialists have prepared three resources for growers rooting vegetative cuttings or growing young plants.
Check out these resources here.
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.