Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MI): Resources for young plant growersMichigan State University Extension has published numerous articles recently that are excellent resources for greenhouse growers starting the new spring season. The resources for the new season include: a start-up checklist, five considerations when starting a new season, and MSU Extensionís 2018 disease and insect management recommendations. In addition, faculty and outreach specialists have prepared three resources for growers rooting vegetative cuttings or growing young plants.
Check out these resources here.
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.