Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: Ben Peacock discusses 202020 Vision, Plant Life BalanceNursery industry participants from across the country will converge on Hobart for three big days of updates, workshops and networking at the 2018 Nursery Garden Industry National Conference & Exhibition being held from 19-21 February.
The conference includes a variety of informative presentations from across the supply chain, including six presentations related to strategic levy investments happening under the Hort Innovation Nursery Fund, enabling growers to get first-hand insights into the latest project updates and research findings.
Ben Peacock, Founder of Republic of Everyone, will be on-hand at the conference to present updates and discuss all things 202020 Vision related, as well as the consumer marketing campaign, Plant Life Balance.
Conference delegates will be able to hear Mr Peacock’s presentation 202020 Vision and Plant Life Balance during the 11am timeslot on Tuesday 20 February.
Your Levy at Work caught up with Mr Peacock to hear about what his presentation has in store and how the campaigns are going more broadly.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.