Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Earth Alive brings products to US marketEarth Alive Clean Technologies is bringing its bacterial soil amendment product to home gardeners in the United States.
The first product for the US consumer gardening market, Soil Activator, has garnered world-wide recognition and proven to boost yields of dozens of crops such as tomatoes, blueberries and peppers.
“Our company develops innovative products that harness the power of microorganisms to improve productivity and protect the environment,” explains Michael Warren, Earth Alive’s CEO. “We are committed to organics and to the environment.”
“Our products are attractive to farmers, gardeners and urban growers because they increase harvests, boost flower production and grow healthier landscapes,” says Warren. “Our products have proven themselves in all kinds of climates and soils, so no matter where you live or what you grow we can provide the soil health support needed.”
Retail outlets include the new 1.76oz packets as add-ons at check-out or in eco-friendly end-caps to highlight companies giving back.
In 2016, the company founded the Mocha Initiative to facilitate and improve sustainable production methods for coffee and cocoa through collaborative research with producer co-ops and farms in Africa and Latin America, and were recognized as a Top 50 Company in Latin America the same year. They are members of the United Nations Global Compact and the Global Soil Partnership (GSP).
Earth Alive, located in Montreal, Quebec, is carried by major distributors and retailers in select states.
For more information:
Earth Alive Clean Technologies
1001 Lenoir Street, suite B-338
Montreal, QC Canada H4C 2Z6
Publication date: 2/22/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.