- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Earth Alive brings products to US market
The first product for the US consumer gardening market, Soil Activator, has garnered world-wide recognition and proven to boost yields of dozens of crops such as tomatoes, blueberries and peppers.
“Our company develops innovative products that harness the power of microorganisms to improve productivity and protect the environment,” explains Michael Warren, Earth Alive’s CEO. “We are committed to organics and to the environment.”
“Our products are attractive to farmers, gardeners and urban growers because they increase harvests, boost flower production and grow healthier landscapes,” says Warren. “Our products have proven themselves in all kinds of climates and soils, so no matter where you live or what you grow we can provide the soil health support needed.”
Retail outlets include the new 1.76oz packets as add-ons at check-out or in eco-friendly end-caps to highlight companies giving back.
In 2016, the company founded the Mocha Initiative to facilitate and improve sustainable production methods for coffee and cocoa through collaborative research with producer co-ops and farms in Africa and Latin America, and were recognized as a Top 50 Company in Latin America the same year. They are members of the United Nations Global Compact and the Global Soil Partnership (GSP).
Earth Alive, located in Montreal, Quebec, is carried by major distributors and retailers in select states.
For more information:
Earth Alive Clean Technologies
1001 Lenoir Street, suite B-338
Montreal, QC Canada H4C 2Z6
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/14/2018 Kenya: Oserian Flowers raises alarm over biting fertilizer shortage
- 09/14/2018 Kenya: Speed up fertiliser checks, orders State
- 09/12/2018 Kenya: Fertilizer shortage blamed on 'scam'
- 08/24/2018 "Keep a few plants away from your fertilizer trial"
- 08/10/2018 Monitoring pH & EC of greenhouse crops
- 08/10/2018 e-GRO launches Nutritional Monitoring of Floriculture Crops book
- 08/07/2018 Video: Osmocote longevity - Controlled release fertilizer
- 07/19/2018 Root enhancer activates roots without hormones
- 07/18/2018 Lambert introduces Retail-Ready Mixes
- 07/17/2018 'Super Soil' delivers water retention, drainage, nutrition
- 06/20/2018 Factors to consider when choosing growing media
- 06/18/2018 e-GRO puts spotlight on nutritional monitoring
- 06/14/2018 Vietnam moves to organic fertiliser
- 05/01/2018 "Flowers and plants keep fresh 30% longer"
- 04/24/2018 UK: Improve biocontrol of black vine weevil with mushroom compost
- 04/13/2018 Mineral nutrition of phalaenopsis, with focus on nitrogen
- 04/10/2018 Video: Properly applying Controlled-Release Fertilizer
- 04/09/2018 What is sphagnum peat moss and where does it come from?
- 04/05/2018 Video: Grow a better plant in smaller containers
- 04/03/2018 N is for Plant Health