Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Graphical tracking of greenhouse cropsHeight management can be a challenge for poinsettia growers. Graphical Tracking was developed as a simple crop monitoring and management tool to plot actual plant height or development of a crop and compare this value to target plant height or development over time.
In this video Roberto Lopez and Garrett Owen of Michigan State University will demonstrate how a greenhouse grower utilizes a graphical tracking program to make height management decisions based on how his crop is in relation to the desired height at that point in the growing schedule.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.