- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Graphical tracking of greenhouse crops
In this video Roberto Lopez and Garrett Owen of Michigan State University will demonstrate how a greenhouse grower utilizes a graphical tracking program to make height management decisions based on how his crop is in relation to the desired height at that point in the growing schedule.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Japan: New plant species discovered in museum is probably extinct
- 09/17/2018 US (CT): Operating automated greenhouses in Cheshire
- 09/13/2018 LED Grower's Guide for Ornamentals
- 09/11/2018 Nutrient removal from drainwater: the e-Phos showcased
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 "No duplicate sensors, lower costs and uniform data"
- 09/10/2018 Smart cameras predict future development of cuttings
- 09/05/2018 New filters for Ball Seed WebTrack
- 08/29/2018 New LED toplighting with higher output for light-loving crops
- 08/29/2018 "Grower becoming more of an entrepreneur"
- 08/28/2018 Tunisia: Underground irrigation tech helps growers counter drought
- 08/28/2018 UK: New conference to drive technology advancements in horticulture
- 08/28/2018 How do LED grow lights work?
- 08/24/2018 Plants control photosynthesis similarly, regardless of origin
- 08/24/2018 New high intensity top-light launched
- 08/23/2018 Australia: What research should the nursery industry invest in?
- 08/23/2018 The label is (not) blowing in the wind
- 08/23/2018 UVC light also suitable to disinfect auction buckets or cultivation vases
- 08/22/2018 "Nine hectares is a big project, also by British standards"
- 08/20/2018 Passively cooled LED offers bright, uniform light for all crops