Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Graphical tracking of greenhouse cropsHeight management can be a challenge for poinsettia growers. Graphical Tracking was developed as a simple crop monitoring and management tool to plot actual plant height or development of a crop and compare this value to target plant height or development over time.
In this video Roberto Lopez and Garrett Owen of Michigan State University will demonstrate how a greenhouse grower utilizes a graphical tracking program to make height management decisions based on how his crop is in relation to the desired height at that point in the growing schedule.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.