Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GroBox sells indoor hydroponic greenhouse on corporate websiteAfter raising more than $77,000 from crowdfunding backers on Kickstarter, consumers can continue purchasing the GroBox indoor hydroponic greenhouse on the corporate website at http://www.getgrobox.com in early March.
By the end of the Kickstarter Campaign, crowdfunders helped push presales of the all-in-one, plug-and-play GroBox seven times higher than its campaign goal.
Offering anyone the ability to grow their own plants in their own home, GroBox controls the watering schedules and air flow to grow plants faster than other methods while using two-thirds less water than traditional systems.
GroBox was designed with hydroponics technology that allows the device to be self-watering, set watering cycles and manipulate the LED grow lights for the correct amount of light. This means that users only change the water in GroBox a few times a month.
GroBox also comes with a formulated a fertilizer solution in the form of clay pellets, replacing soil, which ensures plants get the exact nutrients they need and allows for more even water distribution. The LED grow lights in GroBox also provide the lighting plants need no matter the season or outside weather and are also customizable for the growth phase of specific plants.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.