- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Colombia: Alexandra Farms adds new varieties, updates look
New packaging for the boxes.
The logo is inspired by the work of Pierre-Joseph Redoute and his botanic illustrations of Empress Josephine Bonaparte's rose collection in Mal Maison in the south of France in the late 1800s. He made over 300 anatomically correct drawings of her entire rose collection - and thanks to him, Josephine's collection will live forever.
New appearance sleeve (on the left) and new label (on the right).
The grower has also introduced several new varieties for the 2018 wedding season.
This is a Dutch hybrid Tea rose. The grower included it in their line because of its unique color. The sandy shade of tan and café latte is sure to make this rose a favorite of wedding designers. And it is just in time for the wedding season.
Princess Maya (Night Rain)
This beautiful blush rose is a new addition to the Princess Japanese Garden Rose collection. It is fragrant, a reliable opener, and has a great 8-10 day vase life (after 5 days of shipping).
Princess Suki (Loved One)
This is another new addition to the Princess Japanese Garden Rose collection. Suki's beauty comes from the striking contrast in color between the cream center and the hot pink exterior. Her shape is also cabbage making her dubley unique. She is a reliable opener, has a great 8-10 day vase life (after 5 days of shipping) and easy to work with.
Sabrina comes from the south of France. Bred by the Meilland family, close to Cannes and St Tropez, Sabrina is a small, lovely flat rosette shaped rose sure to enamor the innocent. Her petals fade from an interior blush to an almost pure white, with a coquettish button in the center.
Tiara is also a Dutch Hybrid Tea rose that makes the collection because of her fabulous antique lavender color brought out by greenish tinge on the exterior petals. This rose is quite unique and adds another hue to wedding work.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 US (NY): Hortus Forum prepares for annual Poinsettia Sale
- 2018-11-09 Promoting the holidays on Pinterest
- 2018-11-09 US: Petal It Forward spreads happiness across the country
- 2018-11-09 EU to support Naivasha farmers access markets
- 2018-11-08 US: Florists share winning social media strategies from Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-07 US (FL): FNGLA unveils new membership campaign for 2018-19
- 2018-11-06 US: Promotional materials available for NGB “Year of the” program
- 2018-11-06 Dutch kalanchoe growers go forward under one name
- 2018-11-02 Smithers-Oasis/Floralife partner with AFE for end-of-year gift-matching challenge
- 2018-11-01 Orchid: in the November Flower Agenda
- 2018-11-01 Dutch greenhouse horticulture increasingly a tourist attraction
- 2018-11-01 Nine new retailers to promote American Grown Flowers Month in 2019
- 2018-10-31 Syngenta Flowers expands Calliope campaign
- 2018-10-31 NL: Sneak preview of flower theme park
- 2018-10-29 EU campaign for greener cities
- 2018-10-26 US: Industry members surprise consumers with 'Petal It Forward' flowers
- 2018-10-26 NL: Gerbera and lisianthu promotion plan approved for 2019-2021
- 2018-10-25 Rhipsalis: November Houseplant of the Month
- 2018-10-23 US (FL): Blooms for Boobs sponsors Pink Flower Shop
- 2018-10-22 UK: Vlogging, boosting, and targeting your consumer at the HTA Marketing Forum