Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
International Garden Center Association visits Oboya in ChinaOn February 26, 2018, more than 20 members from the International Garden Center Association visited Oboya's facilities in Qingdao, China. The members of the IGCA consist of representatives from various cultivation companies in Canada, Australia, Czech Republic, Japan and other countries.
During the visit, the visitors received a guided tour through Oboya's facilities, production and showroom. Oboya presented its product range for the visitors, which showed a strong interest in, for example, Oboya's flower trolleys, pots and Potato Pot. The visit ended, by an agreement between ICGA and Oboya on future cooperation where the IGCA will introduce Oboya's comprehensive product range to its 30,000 ICGA members.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.