Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
International Garden Center Association visits Oboya in ChinaOn February 26, 2018, more than 20 members from the International Garden Center Association visited Oboya's facilities in Qingdao, China. The members of the IGCA consist of representatives from various cultivation companies in Canada, Australia, Czech Republic, Japan and other countries.
During the visit, the visitors received a guided tour through Oboya's facilities, production and showroom. Oboya presented its product range for the visitors, which showed a strong interest in, for example, Oboya's flower trolleys, pots and Potato Pot. The visit ended, by an agreement between ICGA and Oboya on future cooperation where the IGCA will introduce Oboya's comprehensive product range to its 30,000 ICGA members.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.