Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 7-8, Baltimore
US (MD): 2019 SNA Conference announcedThe Southern Nursery Association (SNA) has announced plans for the 2019 SNA Conference. After favorable reviews of the 2018 conference, plans are underway to hold the 2019 conference once again at the Baltimore Convention Center on Monday and Tuesday, January 7 - 8, 2019, preceding the Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS) on Wednesday, January 9 - Friday, January 11, 2019.
Participants of the 2018 SNA Conference were positive about the location, the meeting space, and the added convenience of the conference held two days before the opening of MANTS. Participants were once again impressed with the plant conference speaker lineup and the quality of research papers presented at the research conference, and enjoyed the open format of the conference allowing ample time for networking and discussion.
On Monday morning Dr. Charlie Hall and Dr. Marco Palma, Texas A&M, teamed up to present "The Forecast - A Preliminary Outlook for the Spring Season" during the SNA SuperSesson. These two green industry economy experts offered a preliminary economic outlook for the industry and the key drivers impacting the industry today. The complete video presentation is available at contents.sna.org/snaconferencesupersessionvideos.html.
For more information:
Southern Nursery Association
PO Box 801454
Acworth, GA 30101
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.