Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Garden Orchid nominated for Packaging Award 2018Garden Orchid has won a nomination for the Packaging Award 2018. With the Garden Orchid, consumers can also enjoy orchids in the garden. These garden orchids are frost-resistant and come back every year. This perennial plant keeps forming new shoots underground, so you can expect more flowers every year. The assortment consists of five species: Cypripedium, Pleione, Calanthe, Blettila and the recently-launched Epipactis.
The Garden Orchid packaging line has been nominated for the Non Food category. Together with HLO Creative Design Agency Anthura have introduced a new product category. The design stands out in the outdoor plant sections of garden centers.
The packaging is also easy to use. The design is made in a refined herbarium style which illustrates the products. The logo is sleek and beautiful combined with the illustrated flowers.
The care and handling side of product delivery has become very efficient and also saves time with this new packaging. The packaging is supplied in folded form to Anthura. Anthura only needs to open the packaging, place the pot with the plant in the tray, and it’s ready for delivery to wholesalers and retailers. The plants in the Garden Orchid collection look stylish and attractive in the store.
On 15 March the NL Packaging Awards will be presented for the third time. Covering 12 categories, the best packaging wins a prestigious award.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.