- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Garden Orchid nominated for Packaging Award 2018
The Garden Orchid packaging line has been nominated for the Non Food category. Together with HLO Creative Design Agency Anthura have introduced a new product category. The design stands out in the outdoor plant sections of garden centers.
The packaging is also easy to use. The design is made in a refined herbarium style which illustrates the products. The logo is sleek and beautiful combined with the illustrated flowers.
The care and handling side of product delivery has become very efficient and also saves time with this new packaging. The packaging is supplied in folded form to Anthura. Anthura only needs to open the packaging, place the pot with the plant in the tray, and it’s ready for delivery to wholesalers and retailers. The plants in the Garden Orchid collection look stylish and attractive in the store.
On 15 March the NL Packaging Awards will be presented for the third time. Covering 12 categories, the best packaging wins a prestigious award.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/17/2018 Waterless Internet Flower Packaging wins packaging award
- 09/12/2018 "We can take other countries as role models for European horticulture"
- 09/07/2018 As of January 1, 2019: New German Packaging Act
- 09/04/2018 Desch expands its eco-friendly range
- 09/03/2018 UK nursery replaces black pots for recyclable taupe pots
- 08/07/2018 New foot switch pipe-rail trolleys is more ergonomic
- 07/18/2018 Plastic as part of a sustainable solution
- 07/06/2018 "Trying to make a difference, however small"
- 07/03/2018 US: New trellis adds value - night and day
- 07/02/2018 Modiform’s EcoExpert declared innovation winner of the year
- 06/29/2018 Recyclable plastic for living herb pots
- 06/28/2018 Patented film increases flower shelf life
- 06/22/2018 Colorful pots from Italy
- 05/22/2018 SmartCups packaging range expanded
- 05/16/2018 Denmark: Smart carrying sleeves for 11½ cm Fairytale Flowers
- 05/14/2018 A packaging manufacturer through the eyes of a grower
- 05/08/2018 Packaging manufacturer about using waste and recycling materials
- 05/07/2018 NL: 100% recycled plastic plant markers on the way
- 05/04/2018 "We contribute zero to the plastic soup"
- 04/11/2018 EU: New lay-out for plant passport