Again this year, National Garden Bureau encourages the industry to use the hashtag #CASpringTrials (without a year) to build community and exposure for the event and the new varieties introduced there.
Each year since 2015 NGB has invited a group of bloggers/writers to accompany them to the CA Spring Trials. At the trials, these garden communicators are given a unique opportunity to see the origination point of many of their favorite plants and get an insider’s view of the industry.
National Garden Bureau would like to thank the following NGB Members for their sponsorship contributions which make this trip possible:
- All-America Selections
- American Takii
- Ball Horticulture/PanAmerican Seed
- Dummen Orange
- Ernst Benary
- Harris Seeds
- Proven Winners
- Suntory Flowers
- Tracy Blevins – PlantsMap
- Karen Chapman- Le Jardinet and Fine Foliage
- Gail Pabst – National Garden Bureau
- Erin Schanen – The Impatient Gardener
- Marianne Willburn – Small Town Gardener