Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
All-America Selections partners with The Perfect PlantAll-America Selections, in a new partnership to benefit retail garden centers, now has AAS Winners featured in The Perfect Plant’s website and in-store kiosk plant database.
“We are very appreciative to All-America Selections for making The Perfect Plant a part of their new marketing initiatives,” says Ken Klopp, Business Development Manager for The Perfect Plant. “AAS joins a growing group of plant and product vendors, as well as retailers, committed to bridging the gap with consumers who find plant and product choices overwhelming. I’m beyond grateful to well established brands like AAS who see the value in what The Perfect Plant is providing our industry.”
Have a customer searching for a pink flower to plant in a container on a partially-shady patio? Find the perfect AAS Winner on The Perfect Plant using their keyword search. This quick and easy-to-use resource puts a retailer’s inventory at a customer’s fingertips.
“We are excited to be a partner with The Perfect Plant,” says Diane Blazek, Executive Director of All-America Selections. “Their easy to use and customizable platform is connecting customers, retailers, and brands; it’s a win for the industry and for all parties involved.”
What this means for retailers is that their customers can now use an interactive visual resource to easily find the perfect AAS Winner for their gardens. Whether searching by category, sun needs or keywords like edible, container garden, etc. the AAS Winners that meet the customer’s criteria will pop up as available for purchase along with suggested products the retailer recommends.
For more information:
The Perfect Plant
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.