Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Bloomia opens pop-up shop in Washington D.C.Bloomia is opening BloomiaMarket, their first-ever pop-up shop in Washington D.C., from March 15 to April 15 at CityCenterDC.
Putting the cherry on top, they are proud sponsors of the National Cherry Blossom Festival, a D.C. event that attracts more than 1.5 million people from around the world.
BloomiaMarket will feature unique bouquets carefully assembled from USA grown flowers. Jonathan Adler’s bold and glamorous vase collections will also be showcased.
And a mobile flower market, no matter how beautiful, may not be enough. So on March 23-24 The Park at CityCenter will overflow with 40,000 of our tulips.
Last but not least, every flower sold at the Bloomia Market and the Field of Tulips will contribute to DC Central Kitchen’s mission of providing nutritious meals to those who need them the most.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.