Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Bloomia opens pop-up shop in Washington D.C.Bloomia is opening BloomiaMarket, their first-ever pop-up shop in Washington D.C., from March 15 to April 15 at CityCenterDC.
Putting the cherry on top, they are proud sponsors of the National Cherry Blossom Festival, a D.C. event that attracts more than 1.5 million people from around the world.
BloomiaMarket will feature unique bouquets carefully assembled from USA grown flowers. Jonathan Adlerís bold and glamorous vase collections will also be showcased.
And a mobile flower market, no matter how beautiful, may not be enough. So on March 23-24 The Park at CityCenter will overflow with 40,000 of our tulips.
Last but not least, every flower sold at the Bloomia Market and the Field of Tulips will contribute to DC Central Kitchenís mission of providing nutritious meals to those who need them the most.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.