- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Ethiopian to launch cargo flights from Zaragoza to Bogota via Miami
- Highly populated Asian region offers opportunities to horticulture
- Learn more about the Italian green market at 'Get-Together' MyPlant & Garden
- "China: "Supplying for Valentine's Day results in year-round demand"
- Substrate handling influences water holding capacity
Top 5 -last week
"Vietnam, EU likely to sign FTA soon"
The EVFTA is the bloc’s first comprehensive free trade deal with a developing country in Asia. Negotiations began in June 2012 and were completed in December 2015 with contents similar to those with Japan, Indonesia and Singapore.
The deal needs approval from the European Council, the European Parliament and all EU member countries.
Muller said the EU and Japan, Singapore and Vietnam share interests in free trade agreements, especially at a time when the US is carrying out its trade protectionism policy, withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and denied to deal with common crises in multilateral free trade.
According to him, Vietnam and the EU reached basic consensus on the deal in 2015, and Vietnam needs to fix management shortcomings already mentioned by the bloc.
Source: Vietnam Plus / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 Ambassadors say reforms in Ethiopia will attract investors
- 09/19/2018 HTA advises on implications of the recently published Agriculture Bill 2018
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/18/2018 China: Flower markets that can lift the spirit
- 09/18/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/18/2018 Russia: Fewer roses from Kenya and small flowers in bouquets
- 09/17/2018 US (MS): Horticulture industry remains strong in state
- 09/17/2018 'Spectacular super bloom' transforms South African desert
- 09/14/2018 US: Hibiscus blossoms on menus
- 09/14/2018 Australian praise for Dutch flower industry
- 09/13/2018 US: Nursery industry braces for Hurricane Florence
- 09/13/2018 Russia's self-sufficiency drive expands ornamental farms
- 09/13/2018 India: Flower prices soar at Koyambedu on eve of Ganesh Chaturthi
- 09/13/2018 "Vietnam’s surging agro-economy marked by challenging opportunities"
- 09/13/2018 Horticulture in Ivory Coast
- 09/12/2018 Devaluating ruble talk of town at FlowersExpo
- 09/12/2018 Nuffield Zimbabwe seeking applicants for 2019 scholarships
- 09/11/2018 Pakistan: Budding garden industry provides employment opportunities
- 09/11/2018 Turkey: Clustering production of plants and flowers
- 09/11/2018 Indonesia: Sukabumi to export Lucky Bamboo again to India, Malaysia