Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 15-16, 2018:
Kenya: Open Days at WAC International in NaivashaNext Week, WAC International will be having open days in Naivasha, Kenya on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th March. "The greenhouse is looking really good, and we have some amazing potential new varieties to go along with our already established ones", says Richard McGonnell, Sales Manager at WAC international.
Two new varieties will be released; Vanilla Ice and Red Robin. "Vanilla Ice is a high productive white variety and Red Robin is a new red variety, maybe that special red variety."
Furthermore, new red, yellow, white and pink variety are all on display and there might even be some orange varieties. On top of that, the first buds of the 2016 breeding season are showing colors.
For those that may not know where they are located, they are on Wildfire Farm, Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha, opposite the entrance to Enashipai Hotel.
For more information:
+254 722 81 09 68
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.