Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuadorian roses for Chinese female passengers on Women's DayThousands of Chinese female passengers received Ecuadorian roses on International Women's Day, as part of an initiative that for the third consecutive year unites the South American country with China Southern Airline on this date.
Since its launch in 2016, the campaign takes place under a different theme, the one now called 'Let Ecuador's aromas accompany you on a memorable trip' and, as the previous editions, it paid tribute to the women in full flight with those fresh flowers.
Quito's ambassador, Carlos Larrea, and other diplomatic officials gave the present to the female passengers who flew with China Southern Airline in 25 routes from southern Guangzhou to different destinations of the Asian nation.
Read more at Prensa Latina
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.