Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuadorian roses for Chinese female passengers on Women's DayThousands of Chinese female passengers received Ecuadorian roses on International Women's Day, as part of an initiative that for the third consecutive year unites the South American country with China Southern Airline on this date.
Since its launch in 2016, the campaign takes place under a different theme, the one now called 'Let Ecuador's aromas accompany you on a memorable trip' and, as the previous editions, it paid tribute to the women in full flight with those fresh flowers.
Quito's ambassador, Carlos Larrea, and other diplomatic officials gave the present to the female passengers who flew with China Southern Airline in 25 routes from southern Guangzhou to different destinations of the Asian nation.
Read more at Prensa Latina
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.