Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 20, Wolfeboro
US (NH): Greenhouse growing workshop offeredJerry Knirk of Freedom will present a free program on "Greenhouse Growing for the Home Gardener" at the Wolfeboro Public Library on Tuesday, March 20, at 6:30 p.m. in the library's meeting room. He will discuss the basics of greenhouse design and demonstrate the relatively simple construction of his current double-wall polyethylene greenhouse.
Management of temperature, irrigation, pests, and other unique problems of greenhouse growing will be illustrated. With over five years of greenhouse growing experience, Knirk has had plenty of time to make mistakes and solve problems. He is happy to share this accumulated knowledge so that others can enjoy the benefits of having a greenhouse.
Read more at The Laconia Daily Sun
Publication date: 3/14/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.