Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 20, Wolfeboro
US (NH): Greenhouse growing workshop offeredJerry Knirk of Freedom will present a free program on "Greenhouse Growing for the Home Gardener" at the Wolfeboro Public Library on Tuesday, March 20, at 6:30 p.m. in the library's meeting room. He will discuss the basics of greenhouse design and demonstrate the relatively simple construction of his current double-wall polyethylene greenhouse.
Management of temperature, irrigation, pests, and other unique problems of greenhouse growing will be illustrated. With over five years of greenhouse growing experience, Knirk has had plenty of time to make mistakes and solve problems. He is happy to share this accumulated knowledge so that others can enjoy the benefits of having a greenhouse.
Read more at The Laconia Daily Sun
Publication date: 3/14/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.