Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): Henry Gonzalez joins Costa Farms as CMOSeasoned executive Henry Gonzalez has been named chief marketing officer of Costa Farms. Gonzalez will oversee Costa Farms’ marketing, research and category management teams.
With more than 25 years of experience in brand and retail marketing, Gonzalez has worked on both the client and agency sides of marketing, and will bring a fresh strategic perspective to Costa Farms’ programs.
“Henry will be of tremendous benefit to our organization,” says Jose Smith, Costa Farms CEO. “His diverse experience as a retail client, manufacturer and agency partner gives him a strong business background in brand and retail marketing, which adds value for our customers and improves our commitment to develop consumer-driven programs.”
Gonzalez, who received a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business, honed his marketing and leadership skills at well-known companies such as Burger King, Edwards Fine Foods and Schwan Food Company, the fifth largest frozen food company in the world, as well as Crispin Porter Bogusky, which was recognized as one of the leading advertising agencies during his tenure.
“I’m excited to join the Costa Farms team and bring my passion to a category I love, and to a leading company in the green industry,” adds Gonzalez. “I look forward to working with our team to build on Costa Farms’ success as a marketing leader, program innovator and solutions provider for our customers to drive category growth.”
Before joining Costa Farms, Gonzalez was senior vice president at Zimmerman Advertising where he managed clients such as Michaels Arts & Crafts, McDonald’s and Sam’s Club.
“Henry’s a proven leader, strategic thinker and a trusted partner,” says Smith. “He’s a major addition to our executive team to purposefully serve our customers and grow the industry as a whole.”
For more information:
21800 SW 162ND Ave.
Miami, Florida 33170
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.