Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Next step in the development of FloridayIn the past few weeks, more flower growers have signed up to Floriday. Thus, Floriday is taking the next step as the long awaited platform for flower and plant growers. The test growers, including those associated with Decorum, can now enter their flower supply on Floriday and make it immediately available to the sales channels, including their own webshop.
This gives customers a complete and up-to-date view of the supply, which they can order directly. Floriday has passed this test and will continue developing as a platform together with the growers.
Link between grower and customer
Floriday is the digital platform for flower and plant growers. Growers manage their supply and orders in one place, and several sales channels are online and visible. Orders from the different sales channels arrive in one place. Through Floriday, customers (exporters, wholesalers) have access via the familiar sales channels like FloraMondo and FloraXchange to the widest and deepest assortment of flowers and plants. This makes Floriday the digital link between grower and customer.
Supply online in the webshop with one button
Floriday has taken great strides in its development in the past few months, assisted by the growers. For example, it was a challenge for the flower growers from Decorum to make the entire assortment available in the Decorum webshop. In close collaboration between Floriday and the growers, the organisation of the Decorum sales channel was arranged. Growers now need only one push of the button to assign their entire supply to the different sales channels that they use, like FloraMondo or the Decorum webshop. Exporters can review the Decorum assortment directly via the webshop.
John Straathof, hyacinth grower from Alkmaar who is associated with Decorum, is delighted with the visibility in the webshop: "My company and products can be found better and easier by my customers".
Continued development together with growers
Now both flower and pot plant growers have access to the platform. In the near future, more and more growers will also gain access. Floriday is being developed together with growers to offer a solution to their challenges. We involve them at an early stage and ask them to contribute ideas. Soon growers will be able to make on-the-spot product photos with their smartphone and upload them directly in Floriday. In this way, Floriday makes life easier and more efficient together with growers!
For more information:
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.