Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards winners announcedNumerous leading companies and professionals from the entire floriculture industry gathered at “Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards” with the motive of networking and learning, concluded at The Orchid, Pune. The occasion drew industry pioneers, including experts from across India. The Award Ceremony and Networking Meet were organized by Wafisilpa Entertainments.
Eminent Panelists discussed the core areas of concern about the segment in panel discussions about 'Commercial Floriculture Industry' and 'Pot Plant Industry: Emerging Opportunities in Globalised Indian Market'. There were 300+ Companies and professionals present who shared the platform. The participation was from Production Machines & Equipment, Landscape & Gardening, Seeds & Planting Material, Education and R&D, Retailers & Wholesalers, Growers Breeders, Export & Import, Supply Chain, Processed Flowers, Start-ups, Packaging, Decorating & Accessories, Irrigation and Fertigation System, Bulk Buyers, Women Leaders & Organisations, E-Commerce, SHG & FPO.
Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards were organised to appreciate the professionals who have made everlasting impact on the Green Industry. Senior Executive Editor of NDTV Mr. Abhigyan Prakash was the chief guest of the programme who presented the awards. The Winners of the Awards are:
- Mr. Ashish Hansoti, Director, Tropica Nursery Pvt. Ltd. - Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award for Pioneering in Export Quality Pot Plants & Leadership Support to Nursery Trade
- Mr. Gokul Patnaik, Ex-Chairman, APEDA - iFlora Award for Promoting Commercial Floriculture Industry through Financial & Infrastructure Support Schemes as Chairman APEDA
- Dr. K. P. Viswanatha, Vice Chancellor, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri - iFlora Excellence Award for Mentoring High Expertise Professionals for Global Floriculture Industry
- Mr. Sangram Jagtap, CEO, Tukai Exotics - Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award For Introducing Patented Pot Plant Varieties of Leading International Breeders in India.
- Mr. Kishore Rajhans, Director, KF Bioplants Pvt.Ltd - iFlora Award for Silver Jubilee - 25 Years of Dedicated, Continuous Services to Floriculture Industry
- Mr. Bharat Bhojane, Vice President - Business Development. Rise n Shine Biotech Pvt. Ltd. - iFlora Award for Silver Jubilee - 25 Years of Dedicated Services of Bringing International Plant Breeders to Indian Floriculture Sector.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Commissionerate of Horticulture, Department of Horticulture Karnataka State - Oldest Role Model for Botanical Garden in India
- Mr. Arif Fazlani, Managing Director, Soex Flora - iFlora Award for Leadership in High Quality Rose Exports from India
- Mr. Vishwas Jogdand, Proprietor – Vishwarekha Flowers, C & MD, Indian Greenhouse and Founder, President, Indian Green House Pvt. Ltd. - Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award For Introducing Latest Greenhouses, Accessories & Automation Equipment
- Mr. Pradeep Barpande, Director, ELT India - iFlora Pioneers Award for Introducing & Supporting Vertical & Lifestyle Gardening in Indian Market
- Mr. Dilip Jadhav, Director, A-ONE BIOTECH & TISSUE CULTURE PVT. LTD. - Excellence in Providing High Quality Tissue Culture Plants for Vertical Gardening & Landscape Projects
- Mr. Hitesh Shah, Managing Director, Harshdeep Agro Products - Jury Award for Being Pioneer in High Quality Pots for Professional Nurseries
- Mrs. Jaya Roy, Proprietor, Arambagh's Nursery - Women Driven Nursery as Role Model for Employment Generation for Unskilled Women in Bengal
- Dr. Syed Shakir Ali, Head & Senior Scientist, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Baramati - Education & Training Excellence Award for promoting sustainable floriculture & providing technological expertise to Indian farmers
- Dr. H.P. Sumangala, Scientist(Division of Floriculture & Medicinal Crops), Indian Institute of Horticultural Research - Floriculture Today Awards for Excellence in Floriculture Research, Extension and Promotion of Green Living Concepts
- Mr. Venkateshwar Rao. Sri Vijaya Durga Nursery. Award for High Quality Ornamental & Fruit Plant Production and Biggest Nurserymen
- Dr. Krishna Chavan, Founder. Ratnashri Landscapers - iFlora Award for Instant Gardening & '24 Hours Landscaping' Project Concept Across The Globe
- Mr. Vishal Shah, Director, GreenLush Gardens LLP - Award for Introducing Innovative products in Home & Kitchen Gardening in India
- Mr. Y P Singh, Founder. Greenways Nursery - Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award For Promotion of Plants & Greenery and Strong Networking in the Industry
- Mr. Santosh Shitole. Founder. Balaji Blossoms - Award For Excellence in Wholesale Supplies of Pot Plants in India and Introducing International Varieties
- Mr. Srikanth Bollapally, OM SRI SAI FLOWER (Bangalore) -Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Flower Wholesale Services As also Role Model Award for Grower Support in Tamil Nadu
- Mr. Manmohan Bhardwaj, Dehradun Uttarakhand - Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Gerbera Growers in Uttarakhand
- Mr. Brij Mohan Khanagwal Alias Birju Bhai, Flower Wholesaler. New Delhi - Rise N Shine Award for Being Founder of Delhi Flower Market and Promoting All Floriculture Crops in North India
- Mr. Tanajirao Anandrao Chavan, Grower. A One Roses, Maharashtra - Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Orchid Grower in Maharashtra
- Dr. Chandrashakhar Ravi, Hyderabad, Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Promoting Commercial Floriculture in Telangana
- Mr. Ashoka Barekere, Bangalore - Rise N Shine' Role Model Award for Gerbera Grower in Karnataka
- Mr. Niraj Naik, Navsari , Gujarat - Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Gerbera And Orchids Growers in Gujarat
- Mr. Saravanan Melapundi , Asst. Director, Horticulture Andhra Pradesh - Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Promoting Commercial Orchid Cultivation in Andhra Pradesh
- Mr. Ram Patil, SAKAR AGRO - Hyderabad - Rise N' Shine Role Model Award for Carnation and Gerbera Growers in Hyderabad
- Mrs. Bhagyashree Patil, Director, Rise N' Shine Biotech Pvt. Ltd. - Role Model Award for Women Empowerment Through Floriculture
- Mr. Akberali H. Dandawala, Khoja Florist - Floriculture Today Lifetime Achievement Award for Pioneering Flower Decoration & Floristry for Over 100 Years - Dedicated Reader of Floriculture Today for 22 Years
- Ms. Roshni Shah, Roshni Nursery By SOW, Mumbai - Recognition for contribution for spreading awareness about protection of Environment and promoting greenery
- Mr. S. M.Krishnappa, Founder. Krishnendra Nursery - iFlora Life Time Achievement Award for Setting High Standards in Nursery Plants Production
- Mr. Kamlesh Karle, CEO, ESSAR Agrotech - Rajkumar Mirakhur Memorial iFlora Award as Role Model for Large Scale Modern Horticulture Project
The Team of Indian Convention thanks patrons and sponsors, which include Rise n’ Shine Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Media Today, Balaji Rose Nursery, Krupa Rose Nursery, A-One Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Harshdeep Agro Products, Indian Society of Agri Business, Exhicon, Tackyon, Alta Marketing. The media partners to the event are DD Kisan and Channel Win. Trade Media partners were Floriculture Today and Agritech India who contributed to make the event a great success.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/30/2018
Other news in this sector:
LIBERATED FROM DEBT, NOW PROPERTIES OWNER WITH THE HELP OF PROSPER LOAN: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this to help a soul right now, Ya'll will agree with me that the rate of online scamming is increasing by the day. I'm also a victim of it as i was scammed about 25,000usd all in the quest of seeking for an home loan. I actually gave up until a government official directed me to PROSPER LOAN FIRM, Despite the fact of my plight i had to give it a try since it was coming from a top government official. All comment ya'all see online are crap, I know the pains i went through just because i was looking for a loan i had to keep on selling valuables to keep paying unforeseen fees. I and some great personality have started a movement to end online scam because people are dying everyday, losing their homes, selling their property just because they need a loan. Apart from been a beneficiary of about 295,000usd in PROSPER LOAN FIRM lending scheme , We have also made a research to see that they are the best around the globe as far as online lending is concern, They have proven their self trustworthy and reliable back to back without failing. To end people debt, financial burden and been victimized here is the details of prosper loan firm. Email: email@example.com OR call +1(816) 366-8769 to put an end to your financial needs now. I'm Heather Patrick from Georgia, United States. It doesn't take you anything to share this great information and good news. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call +1(816) 366-8769 and celebrate financial outbreak for the rest of your life.
Heather Patrick, Atlanta, Usa - 4/6/2018 12:34:13 AM
HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN.
I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (email@example.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565
Annie Joe, OK, USA - 4/4/2018 3:40:15 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.