Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
October 16-18, Miami
US (FL): Changes in store for WF&FSA’s Floral Distribution ConferenceEach year hundreds of wholesale florists and floral suppliers attend FDC, WF&FSA’s Floral Distribution Conference. This event has taken place for many years in Miami and attendance continues to grow, to more than 770 wholesale floral professionals in 2017. WF&FSA leadership is very proud of this success and wants to ensure that FDC continues to meet the needs of the ever-evolving WF&FSA membership and industry at large. So what does this mean? Well, some big changes are coming to FDC.
Pictures taken at last year's conference.
So, what’s about to happen?
Wholesaler Incentives. WF&FSA want to encourage more wholesalers to attend FDC and experience all the exceptional growers, importers, suppliers and partners who exhibit at the Table Tops.
- WF&FSA will offer a buy-one, get-one incentive for ALL attending wholesalers. This has never been done before and will provide an opportunity for more wholesalers at the show.
- Any wholesaler who has not attended FDC since 2010 will be allowed to attend the show free of charge to see firsthand everything FDC has to offer.
- To help reduce additional costs, WF&FSA will also provide a contest for a free hotel stay open to all registered wholesalers. All wholesaler promotions will run through June 15.
Table Tops. WF&FSA want to protect and promote the exceptional suppliers who purchase Table Tops and ensure the best possible experience for all WF&FSA attendees.
- Only WF&FSA members will be able to secure Table Tops in 2018. This will provide an opportunity to properly vet each company through WF&FSA’s membership criteria. And, you save money exhibiting as a member.
- Only suppliers affiliated with a WF&FSA-approved exhibiting Table Top company will be allowed to register for the Conference. No other suppliers will be allowed in the Table Tops.
- WF&FSA is also working to attract additional types of suppliers that do business with WF&FSA members.
Publication date: 4/10/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.