Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
May 8-19, Nantes
France: Floralies international flower show gains AIPH approvalRegistration is now open for ornamental exhibitors at the International Floralies – Nantes. This prestigious ornamentals and vegetal show is back for a 12th edition on May 8-19th 2019 in Nantes (France). The program is expected to be very rich in terms of colours, sceneries and botanical discoveries.
The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) approved the show as a ‘C Category International Horticultural Show’ during their meeting in Melbourne on 21st March where they actively encouraged participation in the event.
Floralies Nantes takes place every five years in the La Beaujoire exhibition park. After the success of "Art Bouquets" in 2014, the whole ornamental design of the 2019 edition will have "Fleurs à vivre" (flowers to live by) as a theme.
Inspired by a quote from Montaigne, "If life is nothing more than a passage, let’s at least sow flowers along it", the theme will be divided into seven ambiances presented all throughout the indoor and outdoor areas of the park, giving the visitor a sense of change of scenery, enchantment and wonder.
Registration is now open for all plant aficionados, professionals and amateurs, willing to take part in a great floral, botanical and human adventure. Potential ornamental exhibitors are invited to visit the Floralies Committee’s extranet (www.comite-des-floralies.com/eng/extranet) so they can submit their application, find a partner to combine skills and team up with or even just to get more information. As a reminder, exhibition space, technical support & basic materials are provided free of any charge, just like the dedicated communication space and the contribution to accommodation expenses. Applications should be submitted before 30 June 2018.
Commenting on the approval by AIPH, the Secretary General of AIPH, Tim Briercliffe said “AIPH members were pleased to grant approval for Floralies Nantes which has a long history of delivering an outstanding event that attracts many people. As the Show is now welcoming participants from all over the world we hope that many cities, countries, businesses and organisations will take advantage of this special opportunity.”
For more information:
Publication date: 4/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.