Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nepal: Kathmandu sets stage for Flora ExpoFloriculture Association Nepal (FAN) is organizing the 21st Flora Expo in Kathmandu from Friday.
Minister for Agriculture, Land Management and Cooperatives, Chakra Pani Khanal, is scheduled to inaugurate the expo. The expo, which is being organized to promote and develop the floriculture industry, will be organized till Monday.
Speaking at a media briefing on Tuesday, FAN President Kumar Kasaju Shrestha said that the expo will feature 82 stalls, including 22 informative stalls which will provide information about the country's floriculture industry as well as including new technology and ideas.
“We aim to provide an insight to the public about the quality of flower produced in Nepal. We also want to demonstrate the technology that is available in the Nepali market,” said Shrestha. He added that the association will be emphasizing production and technology in the floriculture industry this year.
Read more at My Republica
Publication date: 4/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.