Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
High fashion orchid & anthurium show at KeukenhofThursday 5 April OZ Export were present during Europe’s biggest Orchid and Anthurium show at the Keukenhof.
Famous Dutch fashion designer Ronald Kolk and Master Florist Dries Lecke work together for many years. Kolk designed the haute-couture collection for the show and Lecke used flowers to complement these outfits.
The meet & greet with the growers kicked off with a warm welcome by Henk de Mooij (Keukenhof) and a speech by Ronald Kolk. In January Kolk and Lecke started building the show and just an hour before opening it was ready. Kolk’s red jacket matched the show perfectly. Red gowns, flowers and a lot of love and romance made the show very inspiring. The little details of the designs are breathtaking. Kolk used the colour red as the foundation of his presentation.
Normally Kolk’s designs were inspired by the Orchids but this year he loved to work with the red Anthuriums. The dresses and flowers are united into true fashion statements. But, this was not the first time that the Anthuriums are the muse of the fashion designer. In 2017 Kolk used the Anthurium for his exclusive haute-couture fashion show.
For more information
OZ Export BV
1424 LH De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 356 100
F: +31 (0)297 356 175
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.