Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
High fashion orchid & anthurium show at KeukenhofThursday 5 April OZ Export were present during Europe’s biggest Orchid and Anthurium show at the Keukenhof.
Famous Dutch fashion designer Ronald Kolk and Master Florist Dries Lecke work together for many years. Kolk designed the haute-couture collection for the show and Lecke used flowers to complement these outfits.
The meet & greet with the growers kicked off with a warm welcome by Henk de Mooij (Keukenhof) and a speech by Ronald Kolk. In January Kolk and Lecke started building the show and just an hour before opening it was ready. Kolk’s red jacket matched the show perfectly. Red gowns, flowers and a lot of love and romance made the show very inspiring. The little details of the designs are breathtaking. Kolk used the colour red as the foundation of his presentation.
Normally Kolk’s designs were inspired by the Orchids but this year he loved to work with the red Anthuriums. The dresses and flowers are united into true fashion statements. But, this was not the first time that the Anthuriums are the muse of the fashion designer. In 2017 Kolk used the Anthurium for his exclusive haute-couture fashion show.
For more information
OZ Export BV
1424 LH De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 356 100
F: +31 (0)297 356 175
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.