Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kazakhstan: AstanaFloraExpo'2018 gets underwayThe inauguration of the IX International Trade Fair "AstanaFloraExpo'2018", took place in the Kazakh capital Astana on April 11. The exhibition presents flowers, plants, a selection of novelties, profile goods and services.
About 80 companies from different countries take part in the exhibition. They are suppliers of flower-decorative products, seeds and planting material, companies-landscapers, nurseries, floristic salons and landscape companies.
The main players of the world flower market The Netherlands, Colombia, Ecuador represent flower products. Also participating in the exhibition are companies from Kenya, Israel, Korea, Russia.
The opening day was attended by representatives of the republican and metropolitan departments, diplomatic missions of the participating countries, leaders and specialists of large Kazakhstan companies and scientific institutions, practices working in the field of floriculture, garden building and gardening, as well as guests from foreign countries.
For professionals in the green sector meetings, discussions, negotiations with exhibition participants, studying the demands and needs of the Kazakhstan market are especially important. The exhibition was attended by consumers, businessmen, buyers from all 11 regions of Kazakhstan. It is expected that the exhibition will be visited by more than 7000 specialists.
Within the business program of the insert for the professional community, two very important events are held: the scientific and practical conference on nursery and the national contest of florists.
The conference, devoted to the problems of forest cultivation and nursery, participates parliamentarians, representatives of republican and regional authorities, nursery specialists. For successful landscaping of the northern steppe areas of Kazakhstan, the project of the conference suggests the creation of private forest nurseries with state funding.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.