Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kazakhstan: AstanaFloraExpo'2018 gets underwayThe inauguration of the IX International Trade Fair "AstanaFloraExpo'2018", took place in the Kazakh capital Astana on April 11. The exhibition presents flowers, plants, a selection of novelties, profile goods and services.
About 80 companies from different countries take part in the exhibition. They are suppliers of flower-decorative products, seeds and planting material, companies-landscapers, nurseries, floristic salons and landscape companies.
The main players of the world flower market The Netherlands, Colombia, Ecuador represent flower products. Also participating in the exhibition are companies from Kenya, Israel, Korea, Russia.
The opening day was attended by representatives of the republican and metropolitan departments, diplomatic missions of the participating countries, leaders and specialists of large Kazakhstan companies and scientific institutions, practices working in the field of floriculture, garden building and gardening, as well as guests from foreign countries.
For professionals in the green sector meetings, discussions, negotiations with exhibition participants, studying the demands and needs of the Kazakhstan market are especially important. The exhibition was attended by consumers, businessmen, buyers from all 11 regions of Kazakhstan. It is expected that the exhibition will be visited by more than 7000 specialists.
Within the business program of the insert for the professional community, two very important events are held: the scientific and practical conference on nursery and the national contest of florists.
The conference, devoted to the problems of forest cultivation and nursery, participates parliamentarians, representatives of republican and regional authorities, nursery specialists. For successful landscaping of the northern steppe areas of Kazakhstan, the project of the conference suggests the creation of private forest nurseries with state funding.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.