Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Dekker Chrysanten fourth partner GenNovationThe collaboration GenNovation welcomed a fourth member on 11 April 2018, Dekker Chrysanten from Hensbroek (NL). The initiating companies Anthura, Florensis and Gebr. Vletter & Den Haan are very pleased with this entry.
Henk Jacobs, Director of Dekker Chrysanten, is convinced that the GenNovation cooperation will result into better varieties, which will be developed faster. “The GenNovation partners often have similar challenges in the field of genetics. Exchanging knowledge and experience will strengthen the research programs of all partners.” Leo Hoogendoorn, CEO Florensis, adds: “The total value of the four companies makes it possible to jointly approach new and capital intensive research projects. Recent experience has already shown that family-owned businesses display the same level of entrepreneurial spirit, which is the perfect starting point for long lasting success in the near future.”
Leo Hoogendoorn signs the formal entry of Dekker Chrysanten to GenNovation. FLTR: Arie Vletter (Gebr. Vletter & Den Haan), Leo Hoogendoorn (Florensis), Henk Jacobs (Dekker Chrysanten) and Mark van der Knaap (Anthura).
With the start of Bart Brugmans as R&D-program manager on the 1st of May and the joining of Dekker Chrysanten as the fourth partner, GenNovation can kick-start their jointly established projects. GenNovation is open towards new entrants and feels to reach an optimal cooperation when adding a couple more members. Collectively sufficient resources can be gathered to carry out in-depth research and share the risks.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.