Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Dekker Chrysanten fourth partner GenNovationThe collaboration GenNovation welcomed a fourth member on 11 April 2018, Dekker Chrysanten from Hensbroek (NL). The initiating companies Anthura, Florensis and Gebr. Vletter & Den Haan are very pleased with this entry.
Henk Jacobs, Director of Dekker Chrysanten, is convinced that the GenNovation cooperation will result into better varieties, which will be developed faster. “The GenNovation partners often have similar challenges in the field of genetics. Exchanging knowledge and experience will strengthen the research programs of all partners.” Leo Hoogendoorn, CEO Florensis, adds: “The total value of the four companies makes it possible to jointly approach new and capital intensive research projects. Recent experience has already shown that family-owned businesses display the same level of entrepreneurial spirit, which is the perfect starting point for long lasting success in the near future.”
Leo Hoogendoorn signs the formal entry of Dekker Chrysanten to GenNovation. FLTR: Arie Vletter (Gebr. Vletter & Den Haan), Leo Hoogendoorn (Florensis), Henk Jacobs (Dekker Chrysanten) and Mark van der Knaap (Anthura).
With the start of Bart Brugmans as R&D-program manager on the 1st of May and the joining of Dekker Chrysanten as the fourth partner, GenNovation can kick-start their jointly established projects. GenNovation is open towards new entrants and feels to reach an optimal cooperation when adding a couple more members. Collectively sufficient resources can be gathered to carry out in-depth research and share the risks.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.