Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (37)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1174)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Florismart launches British Flower campaignFor a while, Florismart have been preparing a British Flower campaign for the general public. British Flower Ambassador, Jonathan Moseley, will tour the country visiting RHS shows with a #BritishFlowerBus.
Last weekend the British Flower Ambassador kicked off the campaign at RHS Cardiff.
Jonathan Moseley: “Throughout the three days, the Florismart stand was swamped with show visitors who were enthusiastic and interested to know more about British flowers. Like us, they fell in love with the seasonal flowers and loved hearing about the flower farms.
Visitors engaged with the nostalgic flowers like fragrant Narcissi, Anemones and adored the British Ranunculus. I also ran hands-on workshops and people of all ages had the opportunity to make a British flower arrangement. They were thrilled!”
Read more at Florismart
Publication date: 4/25/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.