Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Flows roses popular in SwitzerlandInterplant’s Product Promotion Team is constantly on its way to promote the latest rose varieties. Last week the team went to Zürich, Switzerland and held a flower presentation in cooperation with Aablo Export.
A wide range of varieties was shown at the cash-and-carry stores Zürcher Blumenörse and Blumenbörse Rothrist. Spray rose varieties such as Tanja and Aerobic from Voorn Roses were presented as well as the Clustar Roses from Kwekerij De Opstal (Silver Lace, Pink Lace, Lavender Lace).
Furthermore, Interplant showed a trendy assortment from their facilities in Kenya with varieties like Eyeliner, Summer Dance, Yelloween, Pompeii, Silver Shadow, Haley, Pink Bijoux, Fiction and Smashing. Last but not least, they showed the Flow Series, a brand new product line containing varieties with characteristic elements such as unique flower shape and ruffled petals.
A survey was held among the representative visitors. Below the results (Top 5) that show the most valued varieties for that moment.
- The Flows (mix)
- Silver Lace
- Pink Lace
- Pink Bijoux
- Silver Shadow
For more information:
Hugo de Vriesweg 4
3481 JA Harmelen
+31 (0)85 – 06 651 11
Publication date: 4/26/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.