Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: ‘Rhein-Maas Next: Muttertag’ openedOn Wednesday 18 April, the Trade Association of German Florists (‘Fachverband Deutscher Floristen’ or ‘FDF’) and Veiling Rhein-Maas have opened the fourth edition of the trend exhibition ‘Rhein-Maas Next’ in the foyer of the auction, this time with the topic 'Mother’s Day' (Muttertag).
Manfred Hoffmann, creative director of the FDF, and Oliver Ferchland, floral designer, created an inspiring exhibition that shows the consumer trends of 2018 as determined by the Flower Council of Holland. The three themes ‘Romance 3.0’, ‘Punk Rebooted’ and ‘Re-assemble’ were displayed in three trend lounges in the foyer of Veiling Rhein-Maas, themed to Mother’s Day. The customers of the auction, who were present during the opening, have been able to gather lots of ideas and impressions that can be used to reach a variety of target groups and to improve sales figures around this year’s Mother’s Day. The bouquets and combinations have frequently been photographed by the customers and visitors of the auction.
Source: Veiling Rhein-Maas
Publication date: 4/26/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.