Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: ĎKalanchoŽ Gardení promotion team visits buyersTo announce the start of the ĎKalanchoŽ Gardení season on the 14th of May the ĎKalanchoŽ Gardení Ė promotion team visits the garden plant buyers. The buyers are surprised with a lovely outdoor plant arrangement with KalanchoŽs for outdoors.
The joint breeders and growers of KalanchoŽs, deliver the most easy and colourful flowering houseplant also for outdoor use. Every grower with its own brand or packaging, but recognizable by the joint symbol of ĎKalanchoŽ Gardení.
KalanchoŽ Garden Ė easy & colourful
The KalanchoŽ is the most easy and colourful plant year-round, available in a wide range of types, colours, and pot sizes. In the frost-free period from mid-May to mid-September the KalanchoŽ is also very suitable for outdoor use, in the shade, partial shade, or the Sun at temperatures of 10-30 c. A versatile plant with unprecedented possibilities for indoor and outdoor use.
Joint approach to all KalanchoŽ growers
The collective promotion ĎAlways KalanchoŽ' for the flowering plant KalanchoŽ is a joint initiative of the nearly 30 breeders and growers who are members of Royal FloraHolland. Royal FloraHolland facilitates this group, LTO Glaskracht Nederland organizes and provides secretariat services and Sense marketing & more is responsible for the positioning and the campaign.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.