Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (37)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1174)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from Californias historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UPDATE: same invoice also sent in name of IPM Essen
Warning: Invoice scam GreenTech Amsterdam
Swindlers have targeted GreenTech participants. Fraudulent forms have been sent to our editorial office and to other companies in the sector, which appear to be connected to the exhibition, but which are, in reality three-year contracts for a dubious website.
The letter is accompanied by a partially filled in form with company data. If you complete the form and return it, you will be billed 1,212 euro for an entry in the International Fairs Directory. Moreover, the contract is valid for three years.
The small letters state the contract is valid for three years. Click here to enlarge
It is mentioned in the fine print, but if you do not read the document meticulously, you will easily overlook it and sign the contract. The form states the name of both GreenTech Amsterdam and the RAI.
We would like to expressly state the following again: the GreenTech Amsterdam organization has no connections whatsoever with the company International Fairs Directory, and therefore takes distance to these forms. It is advised not to fill in these forms.
We have just received notice of a company receiving the same invoice, but this time in name of IPM Essen. Another one warns us for invoices sent out in name of the Fruit Logistica exhibition. You have been warned.
Publication date: 5/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.