Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UPDATE: same invoice also sent in name of IPM Essen
Warning: Invoice scam GreenTech Amsterdam
Swindlers have targeted GreenTech participants. Fraudulent forms have been sent to our editorial office and to other companies in the sector, which appear to be connected to the exhibition, but which are, in reality three-year contracts for a dubious website.
The letter is accompanied by a partially filled in form with company data. If you complete the form and return it, you will be billed 1,212 euro for an entry in the International Fairs Directory. Moreover, the contract is valid for three years.
The small letters state the contract is valid for three years. Click here to enlarge
It is mentioned in the fine print, but if you do not read the document meticulously, you will easily overlook it and sign the contract. The form states the name of both GreenTech Amsterdam and the RAI.
We would like to expressly state the following again: the GreenTech Amsterdam organization has no connections whatsoever with the company International Fairs Directory, and therefore takes distance to these forms. It is advised not to fill in these forms.
We have just received notice of a company receiving the same invoice, but this time in name of IPM Essen. Another one warns us for invoices sent out in name of the Fruit Logistica exhibition. You have been warned.
Publication date: 5/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.