Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (37)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1174)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from Californiaís historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
May 31-June 1, Miami
US (FL): Miami Flower Experience still open for registrationsJoin Miamiís top flower companies May 31 Ė June 1, 2018 to attend an exclusive 2-day event thatís uniting wholesalers, importers and hard good vendors in the flower industry.
Over 30 top Miami flower companies, including Jet Fresh Flower Distributors, will host and exhibit a complete Miami Flower Experience to help you get-away after the busy Motherís Day season.
Each host will exhibit their own respective flower wall using flowers from Miami to create an art experience, similar to the popular Wynwood Walls in Miami.
This networking opportunity takes place at a top hotel in Coconut Grove which also includes informational sessions, two lunches with guest speakers, a rooftop reception and a yacht party.
Read more at Jet Fresh Flowers
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.