Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
May 31-June 1, Miami
US (FL): Miami Flower Experience still open for registrationsJoin Miamiís top flower companies May 31 Ė June 1, 2018 to attend an exclusive 2-day event thatís uniting wholesalers, importers and hard good vendors in the flower industry.
Over 30 top Miami flower companies, including Jet Fresh Flower Distributors, will host and exhibit a complete Miami Flower Experience to help you get-away after the busy Motherís Day season.
Each host will exhibit their own respective flower wall using flowers from Miami to create an art experience, similar to the popular Wynwood Walls in Miami.
This networking opportunity takes place at a top hotel in Coconut Grove which also includes informational sessions, two lunches with guest speakers, a rooftop reception and a yacht party.
Read more at Jet Fresh Flowers
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.