- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Wyevale Garden Centres agrees sale of five of its largest garden centres to Dobbies Garden Centres
- Denmark: Desch Plantpak acquired Sky-Light's horticulture activities
- UK: Roses for a Royal Wedding
- Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome challenges?
- NL: Students get to know horticulture on mopeds
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: Controlling lavender ‘Phenomenal’ flower stalk growth
by Joyce Latimer, Virginia Tech
Liners were donated by Peace Tree Farm and planted in trade gallon plastic pots in August, bulked in the greenhouse until October and overwintered in a cold frame in Blacksburg VA. The PGR treatments were applied when flower stalks emerged in early May, as foliar spray applications at the label recommended volume. The Dazide treatment was re-applied at two weeks after the initial PGR applications.
We measured flower stalk height at 2, 4 and 6 weeks after treatment and noted the number of days to first open flower.
Read more at Fine Americas
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Fancy staying at an aquaponic hotel?
- 10/15/2018 Gerbera cultivation in India
- 10/12/2018 China: How to effectively stop loss in flower production after a rainstorm?
- 10/08/2018 HSI invests in Kenya
- 10/08/2018 Schneider assortment extended once more
- 10/05/2018 India: "Agro-climatic conditions in the Nilgiris suitable for commercial orchid cultivation"
- 10/04/2018 Christmas tree production in containers
- 10/04/2018 STEM Podcast: Demystifying Perennial Production
- 10/03/2018 India: Blending organic farming with floriculture
- 09/26/2018 US (CA): Proposals open for 2019 specialty crop grants
- 09/26/2018 Dutch orchid grower to build its own cutting production facility
- 09/21/2018 Combining floriculture and vertical farming
- 09/21/2018 California to build first large-scale water storage after 40 years
- 09/19/2018 US: Identifying opportunities to promote water conservation
- 09/19/2018 Molybdenum and Magnesium deficiency in poinsettia
- 09/17/2018 Czech scientists make progress in microscopic examination of plants
- 09/12/2018 US (KY): First test plot of malaria-fighting plant a success
- 09/11/2018 How to grow the best quality roses?
- 09/05/2018 Education grant for Spanish language access to online grower courses
- 09/03/2018 Propagation container company expands into South Africa