Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Royal Van Zanten publishes new Colorita catalogueAfter the Colorita potalstroemeria season, Royal Van Zanten announces its new Catalogue with both the Colorita assortment and the trendy Limonium Salt Lake. The breeder will introduce two new varieties: Mulan and Katiana.
Mulan is a Lavender coloured variety with purple cheeks while Katiana is the sister of the red variety named Kate. What makes Katiana special are the decorative variegated leaves. Both additions will be available in limited numbers in the coming season. The new catalogue is available at the FlowerTrials in week 24.
For more information:
Royal Van Zanten
Lavendelweg 15, Rijsenhout
P.O. Box 265, 1430 AG Aalsmeer
Tel: +31(0)297 38 70 00
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.