- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- US (LA): Field day highlights landscape management, insects, diseases
- Australia: Bryony Hackett appointed General Manager at AIS Greenworks
- Turkey: 1.1 billion USD exports from West Mediterranean region of Turkey so far in 2018
FleuraMetz partner of Floral Fundamentals platform
These products are supplied by the partners of Floral Fundamentals. By supplying a strong basis, florists and designers around the world are able to keep developing their powerful creativity.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018
At the RHS Chelsea Flower Show (22-27 May), the international team of flower ambassadors receive an opportunity to share their professional knowledge with the next generation.
Visitors literally walk over the flower bulbs to get to the centre selfie area, where over 4000 flowers and trails of Phalaenopsis orchids are transformed into a massive flower column by the creative designers. Visitors will want to come up close to see and experience the beauty of flowers.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Cal Poly students begin harvesting flowers to decorate school’s 2019 Rose Parade float
- 10/12/2018 US: 1-800-Flowers.com introduces new collection of farm fresh bouquets
- 10/11/2018 UK: Celebrity florist responds to trend with preserved roses from Ecuador
- 10/08/2018 UK: A day in the life of florist Mark Welford
- 10/02/2018 US: IFD and PMA share emerging flower trends
- 09/28/2018 More prizes for Wim Hazelaar Trofee
- 09/27/2018 Singapore: How a florist stayed a blooming business even after 53 years
- 09/26/2018 Alexandra Farms Garden Rose Design Contest winners announced
- 09/25/2018 The delights of dahlias
- 09/20/2018 This photo took 3 months of planning and 5 hours of arranging flowers
- 09/19/2018 US: Shirley Lyons named 2018 Tom Butler "Floral Retailer of the Year"
- 09/18/2018 Meet the artist turning flowers into hyped sneakers
- 09/14/2018 UK: A day in the life of a florist
- 09/12/2018 Flower crowns take over New York runway
- 09/07/2018 New German florist champion crowned
- 09/07/2018 UK : Florismart to style second Royal Wedding
- 09/05/2018 "Somalia: “To me flowers bring in a new light, a solution to the problems faced"
- 09/04/2018 Florists in 36 states plan to ‘petal it forward’
- 08/17/2018 US (MA): Flowerbomb spruces up bus stop
- 08/17/2018 "New York’s flower district is dying"