- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Italy: Cefla Group adds dedicated Lighting division
- Ecuador: The origin story of preserved and garden roses
- ClockOnline will start the clock on October
- HBA opens test locations in Kenya and Colombia for cut flower hydrangea
- Makoto Azuma builds giant plant sculpture at the beach using 8,300 Strelitzia
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packs
Rootcubes ready-to-use growing medium is manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes that are easy to separate. The consistency of the media and its ideal air-to-water ratio creates more uniform rooting success that encourages plant growth. The foam media is sterile and pathogen-free to help reduce disease and insect issues.
“Our Rootcubes retail pack is perfectly sized for smaller or hobby growers,” said Jeff Naymik, global marketing manager, Oasis Grower Solutions. “Larger growers will find the packs ideal for trials, prior to purchasing in bulk. The fresh, professional design reflects the Smithers-Oasis continued commitment to a scientific approach to solving growers’ needs and providing solutions for optimal growing.”
Rootcubes are suitable for a wide variety of crops, such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, woody ornamentals and tomatoes.
For more information:
295 Water Street
Kent, OH 44240
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 How substrate structure influences water holding capacity
- 10/10/2018 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 10/09/2018 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 10/08/2018 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- 09/27/2018 "Wood fiber blends offer increased sustainability"
- 09/24/2018 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 09/11/2018 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 08/28/2018 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 08/16/2018 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small
- 08/09/2018 Substrate handling influences water holding capacity
- 08/08/2018 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 08/08/2018 How did oxygenation of irrigation water affect bedding plants?
- 07/20/2018 Mycorrhizal fungi use in propagation
- 07/16/2018 Commercial growers get new wood fiber option
- 06/19/2018 Oboya receives several new orders in Poland
- 06/04/2018 Jiffy Products Sri Lanka successfully EU Organic certified
- 05/21/2018 UK: Grants for peatlands restoration
- 05/16/2018 Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packs
- 04/12/2018 US (MA): Molds on the surface of growing media
- 04/09/2018 RHP explanatory video about potting