Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
These 6 florists will create installations for British Flowers WeekNew Covent Garden Market has revealed the six floral designers who will create installations for British Flowers Week at the Garden Museum. New for this year, the innovative floral designs will go on display to the public at the newly refurbished Garden Museum throughout British Flowers Week, 18-24 June 2018.
The six florists are: Evolve Flowers, Festoon Flowers, Floribunda Rose, Harry’s Flowers, Veevers Carter, and Wolves Lane Flower Company.
Their designs will be installed at the newly restored Garden Museum on Monday 18 June and be on display until Sunday 24 June, included in a regular entrance ticket. Special guest judges will choose a winning design to be announced during British Flowers Week.
The shortlisted florists were chosen from 30 entries by floristry industry experts. Between them, these six talented florists represent a total cross-section of the flower industry. Each has a distinct floral design style and runs a different type of flower business, but all are united in their passion for British flowers. Here's your chance to meet them.
Publication date: 5/29/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.