Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Bower & Branch holds member meeting at Cultivate through 2020Bower & Branch, a group of independent growers and garden retailers throughout the Northeast, Midwest and Pacific Northwest, will locate its annual membership meeting at the Greater Columbus Convention Center prior to the industry powerhouse tradeshow Cultivate through 2020, according to Sid Raisch, President and CEO of Bower & Branch. “We are excited to make this commitment to hold our annual meeting at Cultivate for the next three years. There is no better place to connect the dots of our industry than the one place where all segments of the industry and our expanding national network already convene”, added Raisch.
Members of the Bower & Branch Interconnected Business Community will enjoy gathering in the one place they already do, or should attend each year. For them, it’s an easily accessible World-Class city and convention facility with a combined trip to visit America's largest attended horticulture trade show. Ken Fisher, AmericanHort President & CEO, said: “We are pleased to see the value Bower & Branch places on having their members congregate at Cultivate this year and in the future. Cultivate is the premier all-industry event where so many important connections are made.”
A strategic benefit of membership in the Bower & Branch network is the annual meeting where members celebrate together around the innovative business model called “The Bower & Branch Way,” In addition to the member-only event, Bower & Branch will be exhibiting in Booth # 0248 to provide membership information to interested retailers, growers, and landscape contractors.
Attending the Cultivate trade show and conference provides the opportunity to attend educational sessions that showcase best practices in business operations, plant genetics, pest control, and more.
For more information:
Bower & Branch
Bower & Branch
Publication date: 6/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.