- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Russian florists busy preparing for the wedding season
"The large number of florists in attendance made it clear that preparations are underway for the upcoming wedding season. Lots of people came from far and wide to attend the shows", says director John Elsgeest. "The best places were reserved early on." At the show, flowers from Bredefleur, Royal Flowers, Deliflor, Ichtus Flowers, Anthura, Florein Gerbera, Adomex, vd Lugt Lisianthus, Special Orchids and Beyond Chrysanthemum were used and presented.
Not only wedding bouquets were made, but other arrangements were also included, such as corsages and table pieces. "Of course, the shows were presented in the typical Flower Circus way, which allowed us to fully inspire, inform and entertain visitors. This way of presenting creates a very nice dynamic with the audience, so that people are fascinated from start to finish and ask plenty of questions."
Two brides showed the flower arrangements to the florists. The car flower pieces were presented on a luxury car.
John looks back at the shows with satisfaction. "Once again we had very nice and good shows, where the first orders for the flowers on display were placed right after the show."
For more information:
T: +31 651 26 36 56
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 Compound from peony eases symptoms in Sjögren’s patients
- 10/19/2018 Bucketloads of flowers leave Floriade for city's nursing homes and hospitals
- 10/18/2018 Makoto Azuma builds giant plant sculpture at the beach using 8,300 Strelitzia
- 09/24/2018 State of affairs in the worldwide cut flower trade
- 09/21/2018 Are edible flowers a foodservice trend to watch?
- 09/20/2018 Alma’s journey to 'Best in Show'
- 09/19/2018 CA: Tournament of Roses Announces 2019 Float Judges
- 09/17/2018 US (TX): Students seek patent to keep flowers blooming
- 09/07/2018 US: California Grown Flowers Shine at State Fair
- 09/07/2018 Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment
- 09/07/2018 US : Sun Valley's Southern Hemisphere Tulip Program Launches
- 09/03/2018 Will cherry trees bloom for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
- 08/30/2018 Floral fragrances in herbaceous peony cultivars
- 08/09/2018 Are Kenyan flowers actually more sustainable?
- 08/09/2018 The importance of keeping flowers cold
- 07/20/2018 "There will always be a market for quality"
- 07/20/2018 UK: Saffie's rose named after youngest victim of Manchester terror attack
- 07/19/2018 NL: Gladiolus also suffering from hot summer
- 07/11/2018 NL: Getting people excited about fragrant roses
- 06/28/2018 Rhein-Maas supports Concours Bouquets d’Aujourd’hui at Salon du Végétal