Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Selecta One expands Dahlia assortment by complete Dalina series
With the publication of the new bedding and balcony plants catalogue 2018/2019, breeder of young plants Selecta One expands its existing Dahlia assortment by the complete Dalina series with 42 varicoloured Dahlia varieties in different growth sizes.
This makes Selecta One the only breeding company in Europe which offers all varieties of this series, becoming one of the largest providers of Dahlias in Europe.
The Dalina Dahlia assortment of Selecta One consists of Maxi (for 15-30 cm pots), Midi (for 10-12 cm pots) and Mini (for 6-11 cm pots) series. The series Dalina Mini and Midi are exclusively distributed only by Selecta One.
For more information:
Publication date: 6/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.