Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 7-8, Vijfhuizen
NL: Third edition Wim Hazelaar Trofee looking for participants
On November 7th and 8th of this year, the Wim Hazelaar Trofee will be organized for the third time during the IFTF exhibition in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands. The organization is looking for participants to make this competition an inspiring event.
The organization of Wim Hazelaar Trofee is looking for 10 to 12 participants who will compete on Wednesday and Thursday, November 7 & 8 2018. During these days the participants will be given a fixed amount of products to work with. And, before the assignment starts they will receive a description of the minimum standards to be met making the arrangement. It is not necessary for participants to prepare work at home. The credo of the late Wim Hazelaar was: ‘you use the materials which are available’.
The Wim Hazelaar Trofee organization is looking for (near) professionals. If you have a lot of experience and/or believe that your work deserves an international stage, sign up for participation by sending an e-mail to Ruud Hazelaar email@example.com. Send your curriculum vitae with work experience and education. Do not forget five pictures of recent work. Because of the international character of the competition it is important that you speak English.
As one of the participants you will be working for two days in the area of World of Flowers at the IFTF exhibition in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands.
Signing up is possible until August 15th. In September the 10th to 12th participants of the competition of Wim Hazelaar Trofee 2018 will be announced.
Publication date: 6/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.