Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
November 7-8, Vijfhuizen
NL: Third edition Wim Hazelaar Trofee looking for participants
On November 7th and 8th of this year, the Wim Hazelaar Trofee will be organized for the third time during the IFTF exhibition in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands. The organization is looking for participants to make this competition an inspiring event.
The organization of Wim Hazelaar Trofee is looking for 10 to 12 participants who will compete on Wednesday and Thursday, November 7 & 8 2018. During these days the participants will be given a fixed amount of products to work with. And, before the assignment starts they will receive a description of the minimum standards to be met making the arrangement. It is not necessary for participants to prepare work at home. The credo of the late Wim Hazelaar was: ‘you use the materials which are available’.
The Wim Hazelaar Trofee organization is looking for (near) professionals. If you have a lot of experience and/or believe that your work deserves an international stage, sign up for participation by sending an e-mail to Ruud Hazelaar email@example.com. Send your curriculum vitae with work experience and education. Do not forget five pictures of recent work. Because of the international character of the competition it is important that you speak English.
As one of the participants you will be working for two days in the area of World of Flowers at the IFTF exhibition in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands.
Signing up is possible until August 15th. In September the 10th to 12th participants of the competition of Wim Hazelaar Trofee 2018 will be announced.
Publication date: 6/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.