Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Florist Holland, BBC Gardener’s World Live create Garvinea display
Florist Holland and BBC Gardener’s World Live have combined forces to create an impressive display for the Garvinea garden Gerbera. In the center of the BBC Gardeners World Live they will create an enormous pyramid of 90m2, which will showcase 1,200 Garvineas. This display is the first in its kind at a British flower show.
Florist Holland is proud to supply the Garvinea garden Gerberas for this spectacular display. The four sides of the pyramid will be decorated with a different bright colour of the full flowering Garvinea, showcasing different varieties.
The Garvinea is the only Gerbera that is suitable to grow outside. With a flowering period from early spring until first frost the plant will produce up to 100 flowers per year.
Garvinea in a nutshell:
- The first true garden Gerbera.
- Flowering period from early spring until first frost.
- Produces up to 100 flowers per plant per year.
- The large flowers attract pollinators and let them make their contribution to the ecosystem.
- Flowers can be picked and used as cut flowers. Extra benefit, plucking stimulates the creation of new buds on the plant.
- Organic gardening becomes easy, because this Garvinea has high resistance to pests and diseases
For more information:
1424 PL De Kwakel
1424 PL De Kwakel
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.