Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: DŁmmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.ís floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Florist Holland, BBC Gardenerís World Live create Garvinea display
Florist Holland is proud to supply the Garvinea garden Gerberas for this spectacular display. The four sides of the pyramid will be decorated with a different bright colour of the full flowering Garvinea, showcasing different varieties.
The Garvinea is the only Gerbera that is suitable to grow outside. With a flowering period from early spring until first frost the plant will produce up to 100 flowers per year.
- The first true garden Gerbera.
- Flowering period from early spring until first frost.
- Produces up to 100 flowers per plant per year.
- The large flowers attract pollinators and let them make their contribution to the ecosystem.
- Flowers can be picked and used as cut flowers. Extra benefit, plucking stimulates the creation of new buds on the plant.
- Organic gardening becomes easy, because this Garvinea has high resistance to pests and diseases
1424 PL De Kwakel
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
It as hard to find expert persons by this matter, then again you sound like you already make out what you are talking about! Thanks
hidden camera, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFY2DVQ, USA - 8/18/2018 4:07:41 AM
Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
heroin, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073R171GM, USA - 8/18/2018 12:42:16 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.