Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GreenTech - here we go!
This morning the GreenTech kicked off in the Netherlands. With fresh energy, new stands and many international visitors the exhibition is celebrating its third edition. Take a peek on the exhibition floor!
Today, Loek Hermans (Chairman TKI Horticulture & Propagation Materials) and Marcus Arbenz (Executive Director IFOAM-Organics International) opened GreenTech Amsterdam and TOFF in RAI Amsterdam. Following the official opening, AVAG and RAI strengthened their cooperation with AVAG being the main partner of the GreenTech. The partnership was confirmed by AVAG leaders Harm Maters and Ronald Begelinger, and on behalf of RAI by Paul Riemens, Bas Dalm (Management) and Mariska Dreschler (Director Horticulture).
Dennis van Alphen (Total Energy Group) & Niek Luiten with Luiten Greenhouses in the new Luiten stand
After 5 years of Research & Development, Agrithermic, a French engineering office is marketing the first online software to facilitate the construction of energy efficient greenhouses. Called Hortinergy, this decision-making tool enables producers and agricultural consultants to compare and size different equipment in order to reduce energy costs. In the photo Julie Rossignol and Alexandre Maillet.
The Ulma team: Alberto Galdos & Maria Isabel Kortabarria
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.