Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Colorful new varieties at the FlowerTrials
You don't have to be a Twitter member to type 'FlowerTrials' into the search bar at the social media website's top right. If you do, you'll get to enjoy the FlowerTrials from the comfort of your own home, because everyone is showing what they've got. The event is popular with visitors from all corners of the world, and everyone is trying to look their best.
These three ladies make up Florist's new marketing team. Kim Westhoff (left) is well-known already, Lisanne Fabriek has recently joined from Royal van Zanten, and Saskia Bakker has been with the team for a year now. There's lots of attention for the Garvinea at the trials.
Agriom owner André Smaal with an 'ultra novelty'. It's so new that it hasn't even been named yet.
An impressive presentation at Agriom. The artwork was given the name "Dutch Mountains".
At Takii Seeds in Aalsmeer, Ge and Anneke Bentvelsen of ABZ Seeds are once again present to treat visitors to strawberries.
The Fleuroselect ladies are going blue. Several breeders are visiting, they report on Twitter, including 'Gold Medal winner' Van Hemert & Co, with the Calendula Calexis Orange.
And speaking of foreign visitors: a large delegation from Japan visits the World Horti Center.
We are also present, of course, and will be happy to drop by to take a picture. Highlighting a novelty or something special is also an option - just send us an e-mail!
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.