Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
Colorful new varieties at the FlowerTrials
You don't have to be a Twitter member to type 'FlowerTrials' into the search bar at the social media website's top right. If you do, you'll get to enjoy the FlowerTrials from the comfort of your own home, because everyone is showing what they've got. The event is popular with visitors from all corners of the world, and everyone is trying to look their best.
These three ladies make up Florist's new marketing team. Kim Westhoff (left) is well-known already, Lisanne Fabriek has recently joined from Royal van Zanten, and Saskia Bakker has been with the team for a year now. There's lots of attention for the Garvinea at the trials.
Agriom owner André Smaal with an 'ultra novelty'. It's so new that it hasn't even been named yet.
An impressive presentation at Agriom. The artwork was given the name "Dutch Mountains".
At Takii Seeds in Aalsmeer, Ge and Anneke Bentvelsen of ABZ Seeds are once again present to treat visitors to strawberries.
The Fleuroselect ladies are going blue. Several breeders are visiting, they report on Twitter, including 'Gold Medal winner' Van Hemert & Co, with the Calendula Calexis Orange.
And speaking of foreign visitors: a large delegation from Japan visits the World Horti Center.
We are also present, of course, and will be happy to drop by to take a picture. Highlighting a novelty or something special is also an option - just send us an e-mail!
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.