Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
It’s all tech at the GreenTechOn the second day of the GreenTech exhibition, the character of the exhibition is shown. The exhibition is not about collecting pens, it's not about exhibition activities – it's all about technique.
Surprisingly, it looked like the first morning of the exhibition was busier than the second one. In general it can be said that the paths aren’t flooded during the third edition of the GreenTech exhibition in Amsterdam, but as all exhibitors comment, the quality of the visitors is remarkable and the level of knowledge and interest is high. Visitors came to the exhibition with a purpose, looking for information on a specific topic: whether it is to learn more about light recipes or to get clear information of a greenhouse design or the best solution for purifying water – focus is the word.
For now we offer you a sneak peek of exhibitors. Today and tomorrow we’ll continue snapping photos and on Monday we’ll present you with a full report!
The team of Codema Systems Group
Van der Knaap team in their stand
P. Schoenmakers (left) having coffee with Lodewijk Wardenburg of the Bom Group
The team of Prins Group
There was a lot of attention for organic cultivation, including at the Holland Plug stand.
Two new colleagues at Jiffy:Luc de Bruyne and Kent Carrell will reintroduce the upgraded Jiffy Pot R2 in Europe and US retail.
In the meantime, do not forget to drop by at our booth near the escalators at the entry to pick up the newest edition of the Greenhouse Guide!
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.