Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Ball Seed to distribute Culinary Couture Seed lines for Hort Couture
Ball Seed will exclusively distribute the Culinary Couture Seed lines for Hort Courture beginning Fall of 2018. Key product lines include Basil Pesto, Tomato Mixology, Pepper HealthSmart and most importantly the Kale Edibliss collection.
All varieties will be available on Ball Seed WebTrack and will ship from Ball in West Chicago, IL.
"We have such wonderful innovation in our seed program and the opportunity to work with Ball Seed to distribute our new genetics is amazing. The entire team at Ball has been so helpful this past year," says Jim Monroe, CEO of Hort Couture.
Ball Seed will also have exclusive rights to sell the Hort Couture Avant Garde Annual Unrooted Cuttings.
Liners will still be available from additional brokers in the market with production at Peace Tree Farm in Pennsylvania, Wenke Greenhouses in Michigan, Wenke Sunbelt in Georgia and Meadowlands Horticultural Inc. in Vancouver, BC.
There is no pot requirement for the program any longer.
"I love introducing varieties with a story, and so many of these products have one! Exciting plants coupled with a simplified marketing program sets this program up for success in 2019," says Jim Kennedy, Sales Director at Ball Seed.
For more information:
Publication date: 6/29/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.