Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First hydrangea variety granted Breeders' Rights in China
Hydrangea macrophylla You&Me Miss Saori ('H2002') has been granted Plant Breeders’ Rights in China. At the Garden Trials and Trade Show in the Netherlands last June, Shujun Yu (PBR Attorney), Renchun Yu (PBR Lawyer) and Kim van Rijssen (Plantipp) handed the Chinese certificate to Satoki Matsui of Plant Network in Japan. According to Mr. Yu, You&Me Miss Saori ('H2002') is the first Hydrangea variety that has been accepted for PBR in China.
You&Me Miss Saori ('H2002') was bred by Mr. Ryoji Irie in Japan. He named this plant after his wife Saori. It has double-petalled flowers with white centers and vivid rose margins. This forms a beautiful contrast with the dark foliage that turns burgundy in spring and autumn. This variety flowers on first year wood. In 2014, You&Me Miss Saori ('H2002') won the award for ‘Plant of the Year’ at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in the UK.
Publication date: 7/10/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.