Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
September 11-13, Moscow
Russia: Polish nurseries to exhibit at FlowersExpoThe Polish nursery sector, the largest foreign supplier of ornamental plants to Russia, is presented at the FlowersExpo by 15 companies, members of the Polish Union of Nurserymen, which unites the largest Polish nurseries. They all have great experience in export to European countries and Russia, each having its own specialization.
Since 1955 nursery of ornamental trees and shrubs Bor has been growing quality coniferous and deciduous trees and rare plants. Cieplucha nursery annually produces 2 million plants: rhododendron, azalea, blueberry, cranberries, magnolia, and grafted conifers. Nursery Clematis grows climbing plants, 286 species and varieties of clematis. Nursery Bracia Debski with an area of 250 ha has the largest assortment of plants among Polish nurseries. Nursery Homa-Kosakowska specializes in container production. Kurowski is a nursery with a 50-year history. It produces 500 plant species and varieties. Kusibab-Popowicz and Kusibab-Wyka specialize in production of seedlings of fruit plants and beautifully flowering shrubs in containers. Piech grows coniferous and deciduous trees and shrubs, climbing plants and perennials. Sutkowski specializes in thuja. Joanna I Bronislaw Szmit has 1500 species and varieties of trees, shrubs and climbing plants producing 1 million plants a year including over 100 novelties. Nursery Wazynscy produces plants in containers for further growing and plants in large containers for landscape design. Tomzynscy is engaged in production of grafted forms of deciduous and coniferous plants.
Planten grows planting stock in vitro. Company Malwa Mayek is new to the fair this year.
Each participant will demonstrate new products grown recently.
For more information
T: +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.