Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantHaven welcomes Augustus Green
PlantHaven welcomes Augustus Green, who is joining the PlantHaven Plants Team from Santa Barbara City College. He will be recording all the activity at the "2018 Go Trials". This year's trial will include many new candidates. The team is hard at work getting them ready for their premier North American viewing.
Augustus and the team moved all the plants into their new trial positions in WK25 2018. Crops for this year are predominately grown in 2-gallon and 5-gallon specimen containers. The 2018 trial is varied and diverse with many new Zone 5 perennials, colorful fast-turn shrubs, and some new container garden items.
Sneak Peek 2018 Go TrialsLines which are already turning heads with early visitors include:
- Happy Hen & Chick Candidates - These supersized candidates are ideal for 2-gallon specimens. Hardy to Zone 4
- Bejou Bougainvillea - Ideal for 2-gallon and 5-gallon landscape applications
- Tall Dark & Handsome Pelargoniums
- Landscape Roses - Ruby red flowers, low mounding habit
- 'Heartthrob' Achillea - Soft, fernlike foliage with deep velvet red flowers
These are just a sampling of the many crops the plants team is evaluating this summer.
For more information
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.